Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Sketches of magazine




This is my front cover of my magazine. It identities many conventions which will be seen on many pop magazine covers.Such as a masthead, banner puff and sell lines. Which are all key within pop magazines. During the process of contribution of my magazine I will be turning back to these sketches as guidelines to help me manipulate them




This is the sketch of my contents page which will help me while making my final product. I want my pages too have this layout however, I know I will be making several many to this as i come up with new ideas. I want my magazine to have a 3 column as it enables me to have a variety of images which is seen among many pop magazines as consumers love to see images rather then a lot of writing.










This is my sketch of my double page spread, firstly I decided I wanted one page with a full image of my model which I found common on many pop magazines. I also wanted several quotes on the images with limited writing ratio to the number of images. During my process I will experiment where I will place the quotes and images but also using the help of my sketches as a guideline.


No comments:

Post a Comment